The Nigeria Police Force has invited applications from qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the force as constables.
In a public announcement signed by Police spokesman CSP Jimoh Moshood yesterday, the force listed methods of application needed for the recruitment exercise as follows:
- You must have a functional email address and a Mobil Phone Number before you begin your application.
- Visit policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and submit the online form (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The Number is case sensitive please.
You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
No Email and / or phone number can be used to register more than once in this application.
Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
The Nigerian Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this partial or candidates emails/telephones.
Application closes six weeks from Wednesday, 7th February 2018.
To be eligible for qualification, the following requirements must be met:
- Interested candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National identity number.
- must not be younger than 18 nor older than 25 years of age.
- Must have an O’level certificate of at least five credits level passes which includes Mathematics and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Must be of good character and should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- For men, expanded chest measurement should be 86cm (34 inches)
- Must not have abnormalities such as speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands, tattoos, bodily scar, defective eyesight or squint eyes, amputation of any part of the body, gross malformation of teeth, protruding navel.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Financial status: must be free from any form of pecuniary embarrassment.
- Must download and fill the guarantors form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Traditional rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of grade level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of lieutenant colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
ALL candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection. Also, the recruitment exercise is FREE.